Saturday 23 April 2011

Learning to be my own videographer

Gosh, I had no idea how difficult it would be to be the "star" and the cameraman at the same time. It takes so much longer and sometimes I can't even manage to film my whole face at once.

Luckily I have my Luke to film me most of the time, but when my cameraman heads out for a much needed break of mountain biking and creativity strikes, I am left to my own devices.

As you can see the result is less than stellar.


Luckily for me, I believe that my (somewhat dorky) personality still shines as does my love of cooking. That meant that I submitted this recipe for corn pudding to the Philadelphia contest in hopes of being considered based solely on personality and recipe creation talent.

So thank you Luke for not making all the contestants suffer through watching me attempt to film myself too often. I am sure each and everyone of them are very thankful.

Here is another entry where Luke filmed me, you can use this one to compare our techniques. This entry for polenta two ways is equally delicious even if it looks a little better on film.


Who is better? Be honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment