Sunday 17 April 2011

Real Women of Philadelphia Canada

Hi everyone! This is my first post on a blog and I am excited to begin my journey. The first thing that I want to share with everyone is a contest I have recently entered called the Real Women of Philadelphia.

Here's the website incase any of you are interested in entering -- just remember me if you win the $20,000!

http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.ca/

My first entry was my delish in a dish recipe called Philly Pineapple Meatballs. I used my yummy meatball recipe and instead of baking them with pineapple, I stuffed the meatballs full of ooey gooey Pineapple Philadelphia Cream Cheese and served them with a fresh mint and toothpicks of pineapple. Wow, were those puppies ever good, and I should know because I ate a whole plate of them.

I find out if I am through to the finals tomorrow and if not I will be uploading a pile of videos for the second week of the contest. I have a few great ideas - Polenta Two Ways, Party Stuffed Potatoes, and Fresh Pea Risotto. I don't know about you but my mouth is watering already. I almost hope I am not through to the finals so that I can make all those dishes!


Check out my first entry and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment