Today's chicken thigh recipe proves that not all great sauces have a lot of ingredients nor are they always hard to make. Plus, the best part is that there's no cream in this sauce, I really thought something this good would have cream!
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup almond slivers, plus extra for garnish
2 cups white bread, cubed ( I like it use burger buns)
6 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Salt and pepper
1 onion, minced
3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped for garnish
1. Toast almonds, bread, and garlic in a pan with the oil in it at medium het. The bread should be crisp when done. Add to a food processor.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and brown it in the same pan used to toast the bread, garlic, and almonds.
3. While the chicken is browning, add the stock and turmeric to the food processor and purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Sauce will thicken as it cooks.
4. Add the onion and sauce to the pan with the chicken and cover. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
5. Serve chicken with sauce and garnish with almond slivers and parsley. Enjoy!
This the last of my chicken thigh big buy recipes. I hope you liked them!