Wednesday 8 August 2012

Waste Not, Want Not

I love Asian food. I love cooking with leftovers to make something new. I love easy cooking. And I love not wasting anything. 

Today's post is a winner with my above rules / loves. And the best part of it is that you can make this dish all in one large pan or wok. I know you're going to love it. 

Pulled Pork and Thai Veggie Stir Fry with Udon Noodles - serves 2-4 people

2 packages of udon noodles
2 cups of pulled pork
1 recipe of Miso Garlic Asian Greens made with double the amount of sauce

1. Start by making your Miso Garlic Asian Greens in a large wok or pan. Make double the amount of sauce because the noodles and pork will need to get covered in the sauce too.

2. Once the sauce is added to the pan, add in the udon noodles. You can just open up the package and add them in, you don't need to pre-cook them. Also add in the pulled pork now.

3. Just cook the pork and udon noodles enough to warm them and stir everything together so that the sauce covers everything and each person will have an even amount of pork, noodles, and veggies.

4. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment