Monday 4 June 2012

Who's in a Cookbook?

Me! That's right! I am published in a cookbook and I am thrilled about it!

It's called the The Real Women of Philadelphia - The Cookbook and I thought the cookbook was only going to be published online. So, you can imagine my surprise to receive a copy in the mail and learn that it's going to be sold too! 

If you want to download a copy of the cookbook, or buy a copy, visit this site and be on your merry way!

I'd be sure to autograph your copy of the cookbook! Actually you'd have to try and stop me from autographing it!

And if you want to learn a little more about what kind of recipes you'll find in it, keep reading!


You'll find my recipe for Grilled Mediterranean Pizza in the entree section!


You'll find my mom's recipe for Eggplant Philly in the appetizer section!



You'll find Luke's recipe for Pizza Buns in the side dish section!


And you'll even find my sister Mary's recipe for Philly Cream Cheese-sicles in the dessert section! 

I haven't included Mary's recipe here yet, and now seems like the perfect moment! 


Philly Cream Cheese-sicles

1/2 cup well ripened banana
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 cup yellow juice (orange, pineapple, apple, or banana would be delicious)

1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Or, for a more textured look, mash all the ingredients with a fork until they reach your desired consistency.

2. Pour into 8 quarter cup moulds and place into the freezer until frozen, about 4 hours.

3. To loosen, run under warm water and enjoy!

Now I think it's time to start cooking up some of the other winning recipes! I better head out and get some more cream cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment