Saturday 1 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas (Cookies!)

You all know how much I love Christmas, so I am going to try and get everyone of you in the Christmas mood by sharing a cookie recipe every day for the next 12 days.

My hopes are that you see at least one you like and get out your mixing bowls and measuring spoons to bake away. I know that's what coming up with these recipes has done to me!

Today's recipe is one I've shared before, but it's the one that made me come up with the idea to share a cookie a day for the next 12 days, so it's only fitting that we revisit the cookie today. Plus, the recipe is for the first day of Christmas, they're Partridge in a Pear Tree Cookies!


Does anyone have a type of cookie that they're raring to try? I'd love to help you out and share tips and tricks so you can bake up a batch to share with your friends and family. Just let me know what kind of cookie you're interested in and I will do my best to help you out!

1 comment:

  1. Is Basmati rice healthier than jasmine rice? Both Jasmine and Basmati rice are low in fat and will give you a small protein boost. However, basmati is a healthier choice for diabetics, as it has a lower glycemic index than high quality Pakistani rice (59 to jasmine's 89). Both of these varieties are usually sold 'white'.

    ReplyDelete