Than I had an idea. I would share one of my favourite salad recipes. It hasn't gone up on my blog yet and it's delicious. It's a spinach salad filled with goodies - pumpkin seeds, strawberries, feta, and avocado. And it's covered in a honey mustard vinaigrette. But the idea wasn't crazy enough for this challenge so I decided to try something new.
Here's my new recipe for Honey Mustard Salmon with Strawberry Salsa. I know you're going to love it!
Honey Mustard Salmon with Strawberry Salsa - serves 4
4 fillets of salmon
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon mustard
1/2 mango, finely diced
1/2 cup strawberries, finely diced
1 avocado, diced
2 green onions, finely chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine honey and mustard in a bowl and spread on salmon fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake salmon for about 12-18 minutes or until cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of the fish.
4. While the fish is cooking, toss together the mango, strawberries, avocado, and green onions. Season to taste with and pepper.
5. Serve salmon with the strawberry salsa and enjoy!
This recipe is also delicious served as soft tacos. Just gently tear the salmon into small pieces and pile some into a tortilla with some salsa. You'll be glad you did!
!-- start InLinkz script -->