Gluten Free Chocolate Mini Cakes - makes 10 (recipe inspired from Chatelaine and my step dad)
2 1/2 cups icing sugar
2 cups ground almond
2/3 cup cocoa
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Whisk together sugar, almonds, cocoa, and salt.
3. With a strong spoon, stir in the eggs. The batter will be thick.
4. Divide mixture into 10 small greased containers and smooth their tops. Place them all on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the tops of the cakes are crisp and firm.
6. Eat right out or the container or empty onto plates and make into the best brownie sundae ever with chocolate sauce, marshmallow cream, graham cracker crumbs, and maybe some s'more pops for a pretty decoration.