Remember you heard is here first everyone, the muffie has arrived!
And what is a muffie?
Do you really need to ask?
Obviously it's something edible, or else I wouldn't be interested in it. And obviously it's delicious, or else I wouldn't be sharing it. So clearly it's something you are going to want to know about.
Ok, you don't have to wait another moment.
The muffie has arrived!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Or Chocolate Chip Muffies, if you choose to bake them in mini muffin tins. Something I definitely encourage trying!
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars with beaters.
3. Add egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Spoon batter onto cookie sheets or into mini muffin tins and bake for about 10 minutes. Makes 2-3 dozen treats, depending on the size.
With the recipe making so many treats, why choose between having muffies and cookies?